My son is allergic to all tree nuts, soy, egg and dairy. So it was very lonely always having to stay at home and never being able to go eat out. So we finally looked up some stuff and restaurants are slowly starting to be more allergy friendly. Praise God.
- Burger King – chicken nuggets, fries, tator tots
- Wendys – chicken nuggets, fries
- Nando’s – chicken is dairy/soy free
- Oath Pizza (Mosaic District) – we get the vegan cheese pizza with pepperoni =)
- Choolah (Mosaic District)
- Whole Foods Food Court – tator tots, burger, chips are mostly dairy/soy free.