Simple Instant Pot Ox Tail Bone Soup
- 1 package of Ox Tail Bones
- 1 package of flank
- 1 medium daikon radish chopped.
- salt/pepper to taste
- I pour water up to the 10 cups inside the instant pot.
- Unwrap the Ox Tail Bones package and place it inside the instant pot.
- Make sure the pressure valve seal is on and seal it.
- Turn on meat/stew option. Then wait for Natural Release.
- Let it cool and then stick it in the fridge.
- Next day scoop out all the fat at the top. Dry the bottom of the pot. Stick it back in the instant pot.
- Put in the flank. Turn on meat/stew again. This time Fast Release. Make sure to cover with a towel and open the pressure seal.
- Put in the chopped daikon, salt/pepper and then do manual for 5 min.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, seaweed and celery if you’d like.