My son is allergic to everything soy, dairy, egg and nuts. So finding new things to cook for him have been really hard so I try to make different types of porridge for him every two days. I’ll make a list of all the ones I’ve made so far but it’s really easy. You can make your own variations however you want.
- 1 cup rice
- 7 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 or 4 large chicken legs
Put it all into the instant pot and click porridge and do NPR.
After it’s done remove the chicken legs carefully and shred the meat and throw it back in. Then season it with salt and pepper according to taste. Stir it well until it’s nice and even.
- Don’t use broccoli that didn’t work lol
- I used 1lb of beef instead of chicken legs husband like that a lot he said it tasted like meatloaf.
- Oyster mushrooms were delicious
- I used crab meat it was ok…maybe I used too much. The kids didn’t like it and it tasted too sweet.